Supply Update: We have select lesson slots available as early as this week. Peak time lessons are still booking out 6-8 weeks in select locations. We are continuing to add staff that meet and exceed our high standards of service and education and hope to be fully staffed by year end. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please note: As of July 11, 2022 we have removed our mask mandate. They are now optional and at the instructor & student's discretion. If someone (instructor or student) requests a mask, both people in the vehicle must wear one.
- As of July 11, 2022, we have removed our mask mandate. They are now optional and to the instructor & student's discretion. If someone (instructor or student) requests a mask, both people in the vehicle must wear one.
- Please DO NOT attend a lesson or test if you feel sick, have symptoms, have tested positive or have had known contact with someone that has tested positive. If you are at risk, please notify us as soon as possible. We will do everything we can to get your appointment rescheduled within two weeks of the cancelled lesson or test.
- At the beginning of every drive, there will be a new Covid Questionnaire. If you have tested positive for Covid within the last 10 days, masks must be worn for that lesson by you and instructor. If you have tested positive for Covid within the last 5 days, the lesson will not go on and must be rescheduled, regardless of mask usage.
Following each lesson, our staff will follow a strict set of protocols and submit a signed checklist. These items include:
- Check vehicle supply box to assure ample supply
- Wipe down all surfaces–steering wheel, inner and outer door handles, gearshift, emergency brake, wipers, turn signals, mirrors, window controls, dashboard, and any other controls
Every vehicle will be stocked with a Cleanliness Kit that will be checked and restocked daily.
- Disinfectant Spray and Paper Towels
- Disposable Gloves
- Garbage Can
- Garbage Bags
- Clean Certified Tape to go over the car door after disinfecting
- Hand sanitizer
Following each lesson, we will disinfect the car again:
- Steering wheel, keys, e-brake, shifter, dash, etc. wiped down with sanitizing wipes