License Testing at The Next StreetWe are working around the clock to call all of our students who had a scheduled driving test with The Next Street between March 15 - June 21. We will be individually rescheduling these test appointments. At this time, our call center licensing guides are unable to reschedule license tests. We have our licensing department fully dedicated to managing this process. They are working to reschedule over 2,000 cancelled driving test appointments. If you have purchased a test but did not yet have the opportunity to schedule it, we will turn on self-scheduling on July 6th for test dates. We are working closely with the DMV to get additional test availability and will add those appointments as they become available.
If your driving test was cancelled between March 15 - June 21, we are going week by week to reschedule tests.
- If you had a March test date, expect a call during the week of 6/29 for a rescheduled test date in July.
- If you had an April test date, expect a call week of 7/6 for a Rescheduled test date in July or early August.
- If you had a May test date, expect a call week of 7/13 for a rescheduled test date in August.
- If you had a June test date, expect a call week or 7/20 for a rescheduled test date in August/September.
Self-Scheduling for new test appointments will be turned on on July 6th for appointments beginning in October. We will open up earlier appointments after we have scheduled cancelled students.
If you have a test scheduled with us after 6/21, and you're eligible*, your test will go on as planned.
What does eligible mean?
- You've had your permit for 120 days (for students who completed our 30 hour safe driving course) or 180 days if you took our 8 hr safe driving course.
-You have completed all of your classes and lessons that you signed up for.INFORMATION COMING SOON! As soon as the DMV has communicated their protocols, we will share them with you. At this time, we are waiting for their guidance.