Great news! The DMV is working hard to create more availability for license tests. We now have license testing appointments at The Next Street as early as this week! Login to your Student Portal now and get your license test scheduled.
We understand how important getting a driver's license is for our students. We know that everyone wants to get their license as fast as possible. Please take a moment to look over our protocols for Behind the Wheel lessons prior to your next appointment.
Driving Lesson Health & Safety Requirements
- With the increase in new Covid cases across the state, we are reinstating our mask mandate. Students and instructors must wear a mask for the duration of your lessons. Windows must remain cracked open, regardless of the weather.
- Please DO NOT attend a lesson or test if you feel sick, have symptoms, have tested positive or have had known contact with someone that has tested positive. If you are at risk, please notify us as soon as possible. We will do everything we can to get your appointment rescheduled within two weeks of the cancelled lesson or test.
- Following each lesson, our staff will follow a strict set of protocols and submit a signed checklist. These items include:
- Checking the vehicle Sanitation Box to ensure ample supply.
- Wiping down all surfaces - steering wheel, inner and outer door handles, gearshift, emergency brake, wipers, turn signals, mirrors, window controls, dashboard and any other controls.