We understand that everyone wants to get their license as fast as possible. We want you to get your license as fast as possible, but will not sacrifice the safety of our staff or customers to do so. We are quickly hiring and training new instructors in a remote environment and as they are ready to provide the high quality education standard that we hold ourselves to, we will make more appointments available. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all continue to navigate the challenges presented by Covid-19.
• Every student and instructor must wear a mask for the entire duration of their 2-hour lesson.
• We will offer a number of brief breaks to get out of the car and remove your mask from an appropriate social distance.
• Every student and instructor must wear a new pair of gloves (we will provide) for the duration of each lesson.
• Windows must be at least cracked for the entirety of the lesson.
• You have never tested positive for COVID-19, or if you have, you have been symptom free for at least 14 days after a positive test.
• You have had no symptoms of COVID-19 for at least 14 days before a scheduled lesson.
• You have had no known contact for at least 14 days with someone that has tested positive for or has had known symptoms of COVID-19 before a scheduled lesson.
• You have not traveled to any known hot spots in the last 14 days.