Summer Classes Now Available. For information on our summer offerings, click here.
You don’t need to read much more on this page than the following: The Next Street
graduates receive an additional 10% discount on auto insurance. The insurance
discount for new teen drivers comes from a partnership between The Next Street
and Liberty Mutual Insurance – and it’s one more tool to make getting your
Driver’s License easier here. Go ahead, save more by going with The Next
Street on the easiest road to your license.
TALK ABOUT DRIVER'S ED AUTO INSURANCE DISCOUNTS
Since auto insurance is not one-size-fits-all, The Next Street has an Insurance Specialist – Myra Leuci – available to sit with you to be sure you get the most from your insurance coverage.
Auto Insurance Coverage Requirements
- CT State Insurance Requirements are 20/40/10.
- 20 represents $20,000 maximum of bodily injury per individual.
- 40 represents $40,000 maximum of bodily injury per incident.
- 10 represents $10,000 maximum for property damage per incident.
- 20/40/10 coverage is the minimum amount of auto insurance coverage you can have in CT.
Auto Insurance Coverage Recommendations
- The Next Street recommends getting more auto insurance coverage than the minimum State of Connecticut requirement; the amount is dependent on your specific situation.
- When determining your coverage needs, consider the assets you are protecting and your liability exposure (For example, the more drivers you have in your household, the higher your liability exposure).
- A needs evaluation is a good first step to determining the appropriate coverage for your particular household and getting a tailored auto insurance policy.
- To set up a no obligation evaluation, contact Myra Leuci at 1-203-598-7177 ext. 52017 or LibertyMutual.com/The-Next-Street.